Sprint by Connectivity Source is HIRING! #CSNation is comprised of 1,500+ unique team members that are obsessed with providing the best experience in wireless and delivering results with a product we are all proud of!
With the first Truly Mobile 5G Network, the latest & greatest in wireless technology, and the best VALUE in wireless – there has never been a better time to be selling Sprint! Our future looks very bright, with over 320 stores and growing! Our continued expansion is a result of a strong foundation and our empowered employees. We represent a place for GROWTH and OPPORTUNITY for those who are driven to succeed with our company! Your career path may take you in directions you never thought were possible!
We are all here to win AND have fun doing it!
The District Sales Manager is a senior leadership position responsible for leading 5+ or more retail locations and 30+ total employees including Wireless Sales Representatives & Store Managers
Recruiting, hiring, training, developing and motivating top talent in order to maximize gross profit and key performance metrics in assigned area
- Delivering top notch results for all locations within assigned area
- Being the role model for store managers in all aspects the job and demonstrating a professional, high-performing, ethical image
- Being the face of the organization to internal and external partners
Team Building: Build high-performing sales teams through the effective recruitment, orientation, training, development, motivation, coaching of store managers & wireless sales representatives.
- Personal Leadership: Always lead by example.
- Scheduling: Assist store managers in scheduling to ensure business needs are met
- Product Expertise: Maintain thorough knowledge of current competitive landscape and be the agent of change.
- Merchandising: Accountable to ensure in-store presentation standards are maintained to carrier audit standards including housekeeping, merchandising, signage, and maintenance of sales, stock and common areas.
- Customer Service: Demonstrate leadership in providing positive and effective resolution customer and team member concerns as first point of escalation for store managers.
- Partner Relationships: Build strong relationships and lines of communication with carrier personnel.
- Team Communication: Accountable to ensure communications from senior management are funneled down to all staff, fully understood and immediately implemented.
- Asset Protection: Accountable for the protection of company assets by following established policies, processes and procedures.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to sell personally and teach others how to sell.
- Verbal, written and face to face communication skills
- Strong conflict resolution skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to develop future leaders
Required Experience and Education
- High school education required. University degree is an asset.
- Supervisory or management experience of sales team is required, multi-unit management experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated record of achievement is prior sales position is required.
- Computer literate with knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications.
- Enthusiasm for retail and wireless technology and products is required.
Is this the Right Job for You?
- You love retail sales and are inspired to match customers to products and services that wow and excite.
- You positively influence your team to deliver great customer and team experience and you lead by example.
- You have previous retail sales and leadership experience so you already know the important stuff, we can teach you about our products.
- You are flexible and willing to change.
- You know how to get results and how to have fun while you do it.
- Flexible to work day, evening and weekend shifts based on business needs.
- Traveling within your territory up to 75% of the time is what to expect.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to be part of a high-spirited, competitive team in a rapidly growing dynamic company. Connectivity Source is an equal opportunity employer.