Frontier® Communications provides communications services to urban, suburban, and rural communities in 29 states. Frontier offers a variety of services to residential customers over its FiOS® and Vantage™ fiber-optic and copper networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice, and Frontier Secure® digital protection solutions. Frontier Business™ offers communications solutions to small, medium, and enterprise businesses.
As Assignment Supervisor, there are numerous responsibilities to support multiple levels within the Frontier functional groups including the Field technicians, Engineering, Marketing, Call Center, and Assignment. Included in these responsibilities is the management of a workforce that handles all order fallout, Provisioning and Trouble Tickets for Frontier customers. The supervisor and their team will work with various business partners to accurately resolve customer problems, provide information to complete jobs and provision work/service orders as needed.
- Directly supervise 16 to 25 Facilities Assigners and insure the timely delivery of voice, video, data to customers.
- Successful candidate must have strong organizational skills and possess proficient computer capabilities to learn and become adept in Frontier software programs.
- Must also demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and have a positive team attitude.
- Support and participate in Frontier’s Take the Lead program to meet revenue goals, be involved in the community by participating in Frontier supported community events or a non-profit organization and use Frontier products and services.
- All other duties as may be required.
- Requires a good understanding or the ability to learn and comprehend service orders and customer trouble tickets.
- Strong organizational/leadership skills, multi-tasking, follow-up, resource coordination, verbal/written communication and customer service skills required.
- Have strong project management skills and proven ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Supervisory/Management experience preferred.
- Familiarity with Union contracts preferred
- Some travel may be required. Candidate must be willing to work varied hours including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- College degree preferred or equivalent experience
Desired Skill Sets:
- Assignment Background
- Familiar with DPI and SIMPL