About Frontier Communications
Frontier Communications provides communications services to urban, suburban, and rural communities in 29 states. Frontier offers a variety of services to residential customers over its FiOS and Vantage fiber-optic and copper networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice, and Frontier Secure digital protection solutions. Frontier Business offers communications solutions to small, medium, and enterprise businesses.
- Supervise Payroll Specialists
- Process and review multi-state payroll for weekly, biweekly and semi-monthly payrolls; as well as special payments
- Manage payroll reporting and resolve any discrepancies;
- Prepare payroll reconciliation and analysis;
- Coordinate processing of employee reimbursable expenses
- Research payroll and payroll tax issues as required;
- Respond to payroll and state tax notices;
- Assist with preparation of schedules and reconciliations for quarterly and annual audits;
- Provide payroll information by answering questions and requests from human resources and accounting
- Participate in Year End Processing
- Participate in special projects such as acquisitions, data conversions, system upgrades
- Updates to Process Documentation
- Ensure compliance with Federal, State and Company Policies
- Bachelors degree in related field or Equivalent related work experience (minimum 5+ yrs)
- 3 - 5 years supervisory experience.
- Strong accounting skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent query writing skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in handling sensitive payroll/accounting information while ensuring data/system security.
- Conversion experience a plus.
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
- Well-developed written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to support a team environment of shared work, shared success.
- Experience in A/P and Payroll year-end processing to 1099-MISC and W-2 required.
- Experience managing master files for A/P, Payroll, HRIS and Time Entry systems preferred.
- Proficiency with Infinium/AS400 systems preferred.
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.