PeopleTec is currently seeking a SQL Database Developer to support our Huntsville, AL operations.
The candidate will be responsible for developing SQL queries supporting customer specific data analysis and software development efforts. The SQL Application Developers / Analysts will maintain a strong understanding of industry and enterprise-wide trends. Must be able to translate the Program Managers and client's business requirements into system database designs. Must be able to develop database solutions from system designs. Candidate will work with a team that may include Client Stakeholders, Project Managers, Business Analysts, Front-end Developers, Database Administrators and .NET Developers.
- Candidate must have a total of 5 years of relative work experience ( including specific experience working with Microsoft SQL Server 2008+ and experience with .NET Development).
- Candidate must possess one of the following certifications (current) to work on this project. GSEC CompTIA Security+ SCNP SSCP.
- Experience in the development of SQL Applications or related Software Development technical disciplines.
- Familiarity with working in an Agile SCRUM environment.
- Good written and spoken communication skills.
- Ability to meet project timelines while working within a budget and to collaborate with peers on a project to meet client needs.
- Travel: 15%
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- A Secret clearance is required to perform this work. Candidates must be able to obtain an active Secret clearance upon hire, and have the the ability to maintain this level of clearance during their employment.
A completed Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Business Administration, and / or experience in the development of SQL Applications (or related Software Development technical disciplines) and minimum of 5+ years' experience are required. An additional 4 years of software engineering / development experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- Active DoD Secret Clearance
PeopleTec, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following email address, HR@peopletec.com and/or phone number (256.319.3800) to contact us about your interest in employment with PeopleTec, Inc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. PeopleTec, Inc. participates in E-Verify.