A Top client located in Stamford, CT has multiple immediate openings for a SQL Data Analyst. These are full-time, direct hire roles that offer competitive pay and challenging projects. In this role, you will be a key part of the Data Analysis team, which is highly visible and plays a key role in achieving overall company goal.
Position Overview for the SQL Data Analyst
- Seeking a Mid-Level SQL Data Analysts that have had exposure to large volumes of financial transactional data.
Responsibilities of the SQL Data Analyst
- Work cross functionally with IT and other business units to define analytics requirements and scope.
- Responsible for gathering data from various systems and sources to perform data extraction and cleaning of data that is received from numerous clients.
- Develop operational and investigative analysis of large data sets using SQL into meaningful analysis and reporting.
- Design scripts and programs to perform specific database functions on writing scripts and creating database functions.
- Develop optimal visualization of data, create dashboards, reporting instructions, and develops SQL for ad hoc requests as needed.
Requirements of the SQL Data Analyst
- Bachelor’s degree or combination of relevant experience.
- 3-10 years’ experience writing SQL queries and scripts.
- Previous experience working in equities, fixed income, trades verticals is a plus.
- Previous experience in the finance or healthcare industry is a plus
- Experience in ETL or Oracle is a plus
-Green-card or US citizen only (Required)
Data Analyst (General)