The Database Administrator will manage and monitor all databases that the company utilizes, some of which are industry specific for the ERP, CRM, and SharePoint systems. The DBA will be involved in generating reporting and BI that are requested from the company.
Duties and responsibilities
- Maintain database systems of high availability and quality depending on each end user’s specialized role
- Create and modify current and newly requested Crystal Reports for better information management across all departments
- Design and implement database in accordance to end user’s information needs and views
- Define users and enable data distribution to the right user, in appropriate format and in a timely manner
- Provide proactive and reactive data management support and training to users
- Determine, enforce, and document database policies, procedures, and standards
- Follow vendor processes to maintain and upgrade ERP and CRM systems and Applications
- Liaison with our third-party IT Desktop Support to maintain all end user hardware systems required for employee or production purposes (desktops, laptops, phones, printers, thin clients, hand-held units, WiFi devices, etc.), including break/fix of desktops and laptops when required.
- Assist with physical administration of systems as required by personnel such as changing out older hardware, or replacing components such as memory, hard drives, or monitors.
- Increase communication and collaboration with the user groups and managers to ensure consistent delivery of service as well as finding opportunities for improvement in the existing infrastructure, hardware and software related services.
- Bachelor level degree
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with SQL Database
- Software solutions experience in business analysis, implementation, and integrations in a large-scale environment across multiple hardware and software platforms a plu.
- Excellent analytical, written, and oral communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines and stay organized.
- Experience with any of the following ERP's: P21, Eclipse, SAP, Epicor, Dynamics, Great Plains, and/or Infor
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).