Sepire is a marketing services and communications distribution company specializing in complex, compliance driven solutions for its' clientele. We are a technology forward company focused on delivering automation solutions in a highly secure environment. Our multi-channel communications services include contact management, printing, mailing, fulfillment, and electronic delivery.
The Database and Variable Data Specialist reports to the operations team. This position is responsible for preparing data and artwork into print ready files, creating variable data templates, and working with the Client Services and manufacturing team to ensure output meets our high quality standards and client expectations. This position requires a creative and technical skill set with a keen attention to detail.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work with database tools for data aggregation, householding, etc
- create print ready files from native files
- create automation workflows within Quadient (formerly GMC) Inspire and workflow management applications to maximize efficiency for imposition and composition
- create proof sets and production print files
- prepare various file types for multi-channel distribution
- support client services for creative direction
- troubleshoot file issues and distribution issues
- assist in data processing activities
- adhere to requirements related to SOC2, HIPAA compliance, and company policies
- support the operations team to meet client expectations and team goals.
Qualifications and Skills
- 2 to 3 years experience with Quadient/GMC Inspire in a digital printing environment
- 2 to 3 years working with variable data projects
- 3 years working with database programs like MSSQL, Foxit Pro, etc
- experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- data processing experience a plus, NCOA, CASS, mail list processing
- comfortable working within a team environment, meeting team objectives
- confident with a computer as we are a highly technology focused organization and use a variety of applications to collaborate, process, create, and manage production
- ability to work within a process driven environment, multi-task, and manage priorities
- health insurance
- paid holidays
- birthday PTO
- convenient to public transportation and interstate access
Access Control Level 1
This employer participates in E-Verify. Click here for more information.
Powered by JazzHR