Local Candidates Only Please
Junior to Mid-Level is what we want. 3-10 years is ideal.
Pay rate is mid - around 50/hr w2. Conversion salary around 100k
My client is looking for a solid SQL DBA with at least some development skills near Brea.
They are a big E-commerce company.
Standard DBA stuff. Details are below.
Really good company that is growing a lot.
Call me anytime today or this evening. My cell is 714-364-7620
Here are the basics
- Thorough understanding of database concepts, architecture, features and practices
- MS SQL Server 2008, 2008 R2, 2012 management and configuration
- High transaction rates, heavy I/O needs, near real time data sync capabilities, and clustering.
- Serves as lead point of contact for database issues
- Scope, plan and manage database administration projects and SQL upgrades.
- Evaluate and address database performance and data audit requirements for application development projects.
- Standardize and manage Database Administrator procedures for monitoring database performance, testing, archiving, and optimizing.
- Design and implement processes and standards for database systems recovery and back-up checks as well as user performance and data security.
- Develop and maintain full technical knowledge of all systems.
- Work as part of the production team, release team and with the project managers to coordinate data development and determine project scope to optimize the efficiency of the organization, business processes and manage projects to successful completion
- Analyze database functions and recommend to the Manager of Production procedures to streamline systems.
D: 949-346-2503 | C: 714-364-7620
email@example.com | www.agematech.com
SQL Server Database Administrator