Bring your IT / Database Administration skills to us and experience the Vaco Advantage!
At Vaco, we give you an advantage over your competition through our direct relationships with human resources and information technology hiring managers. We are currently looking to fill our client's SQL Database Administrator position, and we want to hear from you! In this stimulating role, you will be engaged in coordinating changes to computer databases.
Our recruiting staff gives you an advantage over your competition by promoting your strengths and assets directly to IT hiring managers while helping you to be more prepared for your interviews. Our recruiters will be able to provide great insight about trends in the market - keeping you up to date on compensation expectations, company culture, and growth opportunities. If your background is in Information Technology, and you want to partner with the best, apply today!
As a SQL Database Administrator, you will be responsible for administering, testing, and implementing computer databases, applying knowledge of database management systems.
Additional responsibilities of the SQL Database Administrator include:
- Testing programs or databases, correcting errors, and making necessary modifications
- Modifying existing databases and database management systems or directing programmers and analysts to make changes
- Planning, coordinating, and implementing security measures to safeguard information in computer files against accidental or unauthorized damage, modification, or disclosure
- Working as part of an IT project team to coordinate database development and determine project scope and limitations
- Writing and coding logical and physical database descriptions and specifying identifiers of database to management system, or directing others in coding descriptions