This position requires an individual experiencedin SQL Server database development experience. This person will have the expertise to create tables, indexes, views, triggers, functions, queries, and stored procedures. The ideal candidate will be able to receive a set of requirements and create database objects that meet or exceed those requirements. This person will also be comfortable interacting with front-end developers to collaboratively create/implement business requirements.
This candidate will be comfortable managing database objects in a CMS and gate-keeping all database objects.
This candidate will be able to analyze/interpret business and technical requirements to architect and create database objects. They will have the ability to modify schemas that adhere to normalization standards. They will also have the experience and wisdom to know when/where to avoid normalization.
- Design advanced SQL queries, stored procedures, triggers, scripts and cursors
- Provide guidance to development team in the interpretation/application of business needs/technical specifications as it regards to data storage/manipulation
- Perform and maintain optimization of product/project databases
- Design, create, and maintain reporting framework to support product and project requirements
- Design, create, and maintain reports for products and projects
- Responsible for data conversion and data migration projects
- Assist with the creation of automated deployments
- Design, create, and maintain data and database quality assurance
- Assist with product implementations
BS + 5 years’ experience; All others, add 2 years to the education requirement
Ideal candidates will enjoy working with great team members in an exceptional environment to develop novel and exciting applications that will help clients succeed. They will also step up to the challenge of mentoring junior and mid-level resources and work to improve those around them.
Software and other Skills
- Relational Database Design/Management Theory
- SQL Server
- SQL Server Management Studio
- SQL Server Profiler
- Report Writing
- Tableau Development
- SQL Server Reporting Services
- SQL Server Integration Services
- SQL Server Replication
- SQL Server Analysis Server
Solutions ITW, LLC is a fast-growing company located in beautiful, downtown Greenville, SC. We develop custom technology solutions for clients in Asia, Europe, and North America. Our goal is to help our clients succeedin industries ranging from aerospace to pet food and retail to manufacturing. We achieve this through a relentless pursuit of innovative thinking, partnership with our clients, and integral team work.