About Our Client
Our client is a large, multi-national, Fortune 500 Service Company with over 50,000 customers in 32 countries. After nearly 20 years in business, they are still growing rapidly and annually invest multi-millions in technology, developing software and hardware for its services.
Who We're Looking For
Our client is looking for a SQL Server DBA to join their team in Chicago, IL for a contract opportunity.
- Design, install, configure, support and manage SQL servers and databases in clustered and standalone environments
- Manage and test backup and recovery policies and procedures
- Perform upgrades and patches to SQL Server databases, proactively managing support issues and taking corrective actions
- 5+ years of database administration experience with SQL Server, particularly in a clustered environment
- SSIS and SSRS experience
- Expertise in T-SQL, along with SQL Server performance tuning and query monitoring
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- W2 and local candidates only
About Market Street Talent
Market Street Talent is a specialized staffing and consulting firm focused on staffing solutions for Information Technology positions. From our offices on the Seacoast of New Hampshire, we service companies across a wide range of industries from Greater Boston to Greater Portland and beyond. We know what it takes to find highly skilled technology specialists that fit seamlessly into a company s culture.