VDart is a IT staffing firm based out of Atlanta, GA specializing in Digital & Emerging technologies. Founded in 2007, VDart has over 1700+ employees and contractors spread across 3 continents. We specialize in providing the Fortune 1000 companies, niche hard to find skills in technologies including Social, Mobile, Big Data Analytics, Cloud, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence. With delivery centres in UK, Mexico, Canada and India, we provide talent solutions to global customers covering EMEA, APAC & Americas. We provide deep technology and domain expertise in BFSI, Energy & Utility, Technology, CPG & Retail industry verticals. VDart is an award-winning organization recognized on Inc 500 Hall of Fame; Atlanta Business Chronicle's Fastest Growing Companies; NMSDC's National Supplier of the Year; Ernst & Young's Regional Entrepreneur of the Year and more.
SQL Server DBA
Mode of interview: In-person
Note: Looking for SQL Server DBA who has working experience in Windows based security related databases in testing and implementing solutions. Need working knowledge in IT security controls & Compliance (SOX, PCI, HIPAA, GDPR, SOC1 and SOC2)
the engineer will work on database security and compliance related enhancement in related to IAM/UAM, SOx/SOC1/SOC2. job scope will include:
- work with GSS to define the general process for SQL server
- define the technical scope and design for database middleware components
- develop toolkits (scripts/store procedure/SQL query) to fullfill the design
- document the process, solution and implementation
- transition the solution to operations team
client needs to ensure that its applications and systems are compliant with SOX, PCI, HIPAA, GDPR, SOC1 and SOC2 regulations. This role is responsible for the evaluation, implementation, and ongoing support of various controls related to security and regulatory compliance for IT Infrastructure database platforms. Duties include control implementation and automation, stakeholder engagement, participation in audits, gap identification and remediations.
- Assist in defining database security and compliance controls
- Managing the stakeholder expectation & partnering with stakeholders to ensure management of IT risks and compliance.
- Partner with IT security teams (GSS) for implementation of the IT controls, remediate the gaps.
- Design, implement, test and package solutions to fulfill security and compliance control requirements
- Provide documentation and knowledge transfer to operations teams
- Assist service delivery team to deploy solutions
- Knowledge of IT security controls (SOX, PCI, HIPAA, GDPR, SOC1 and SOC2) manifestation in large global corporations with regional and local presence is required.
- Good understanding of database administration and operation is required (MS SQL server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, DB2)
- Knowledge in database security control in authentication and authorization is highly preferred
- Scripting and automation experience is required
- Ability to investigate, question and interpret internal and external IT security and compliance issue is required.
- Extensive Knowledge of information risk concepts and practices required.
- Ability to effectively communicate with leadership teams from different functions
- windows power shell coding, SQL server development, SQL server database administration, SQL server security management in authentication and authorization
Referral Program: Ask our recruiting team about how you can be a part of our referral program. If you refer a candidate with the desired qualifications and your candidate accepts the role, you can earn a generous referral fee. We want to hire the best talent available and are committed to building great teams and partnerships.
We are Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Follow us on Twitter for the hottest positions: @VDart_Job
Follow us on Twitter: @vdartinc