USM Business Systems Inc. is a quickly developing worldwide System Integrator, Software and Product Development, IT Outsourcing and Technology assistance supplier headquartered in Chantilly, VA with off-shore delivery centers in India. We offer world-class ability in giving most astounding quality and administrations through industry best practices planned to convey remarkable worth to our customers.
Utilizing our industry knowledge, administration service offering expertise and innovation abilities, we distinguish new business and innovation slants and create answers for help customers around the globe, giving top of the line solid and practical IT benefits which are cost effective services.
Established in 1999, the organization has corner qualities in building and dealing with a Business Oriented IT environment with rich involvement in technology innovation, ERP and CRM counselling, Product Engineering, Business Intelligence, Data Management, SOA, BPM, Data Warehousing, SharePoint Consulting and IT Infrastructure. Our other offerings include modified solutions and administrations in ERP, CRM, Enterprise architecture, offshore advisory services ,e-commerce, Social , Mobile, Cloud, Analytics (SMAC) and DevOps.
USM, a US ensured Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) is perceived as one of the fastest developing IT Systems Integrator in the Washington, DC zone. Most as of late, USM was positioned #9 on the rundown of the Top administrations organizations in the DC Metro Area Washington Business Journal (2011). We are a project-driven firm that reliably meets the IT needs of our State and Government customers through development and business keenness.Job Description
GC and Citizens Only
Hope you are doing great,
I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your consultant updated profile ASAP.
Position title: Sr. Ab Initio Data Integration (ETL) Engineer
Location: Washington, DC (Locals or Nearby)
Duration: 6 Months
In support of the CCTI Support project, the Ab Initio Data Integration Engineer role will have the following responsibilities:
1. Provide day-to-day maintenance and development support for the FEP Operations Centers ETL processes for the delivery of statistical claims data to the Care Coordination Technical Infrastructure (CCTI) data warehouse environment
2. Evaluate ETL processes to generate and maintain corresponding system documentation
3. Assist with troubleshooting of system and application performance related issues and recommend fixes.
4. Other duties as assigned.
1. 5 years of experience of hands-on work designing and implementing data integration solutions for data warehouse and business intelligence systems
2. 5 years using, configuring, and tuning industry leading ETL software tools in data intensive, large scale environments.
3. 5 years hands-on design, development and support experience with Ab Initio using GDE, Co>Operating System and EME. Experience in any of the following is desired: Query>It, Conduct>It, Express>It, Continuous flows, Metadata Hub.
4. 3 years hands-on experience working in Unix/Linux environment, with proficiency in Unix shell scripting (Korn, Bourne, Awk, Sed, etc.)
5. 3 years hands-on experience with scheduling tools, preferably, Control-M
6. Strong SQL.
7. Strong ability to effectively communicate (oral presentation) concrete concepts to a variety of stakeholders across business and information technology organizations in a formal and informal manner.
8. Strong writing skills including attention to metadata and definitional detail as well as ability to visually depict concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
9. Proven ability to work close with others, to work through design challenges, to solve problems, and to mentor and guide.
10. Proven ability to work both independently and in groups as a self-motivated and highly engaged contributor.
11. 1 years of experience working with Health Insurance (Payer) organizations or a highly related field including knowledge of Claims, Enrollment, and Benefits Administration industry data models / taxonomies is preferred (not required).Qualifications
If you are interested in the below position please forward your profile toalih@usmsystems(dot)com or call me on 703-955-3955