A4 is the leader in cutting-edge media solutions. With our cross-screen approach to advertising, a4 has the unique ability to place ads across four screens. Our team is focused on audience-based, multiscreen advertising solutions for local, regional and national advertisers. Our team at a4 is subsidiary of Altice USA, which is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States. We are a subsidiary of Altice NV, a convergent global leader in telecom, content, media, entertainment and advertising founded in 2001 by entrepreneur Patrick Drahi. We are driven by a philosophy to always challenge ourselves. We question everything so that we can find the best way forward for our customers. And in a world where continuous innovation is the only way forward, we are redefining the vision we have for our customers, enterprises, advertisers - and our people.
The Senior Account Executive has the responsibility for building a4’s partnership with key political clients, political agencies, associations and nonprofit organizations in Washington DC and Nationally. As a member of our all-star team you will:
• Become an expert in, and communicating the value proposition of a4’s innovative data-driven digital advertising solutions• Develop media strategies and media plan recommendations for clients and agencies• Manage all facets of the sales cycle to gain a favorable outcome — including prospecting, pitching, negotiating, closing, re-selling and up-selling• Maintain and strive to exceed all monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue projections• Have a serious Hunter mindset – looking for business and big campaign opportunities.• Effortlessly collaborate with marketing, sales operations, digital operations to ensure optimal campaign execution, management, and measurement.• Propel a strong partnership across Altice USA & a4 to leverage resources, drive revenue in the most effective and efficient way.
• Eager to maintain and strive to exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue projections
• Collaborate with marketing, sales operations, digital operations to ensure optimal campaign execution, management, and measurement.
• Outstanding presentation and communication skills· Experience developing account strategies for long term revenue growth
- 5+ years’ experience in digital media sales and online advertising preferred
- 5+ years’ with selling to multi-national corporations, governments, politicians, associations and nonprofit organizations necessary
- 5+ years’ of political expertise with a thorough understanding of the online and traditional advertising landscapes
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.