The primary purpose of this position is to create, build, and maintain long-term relationships with new and existing customers across the country and sell IT equipment and services to those relationships.
- Accurately enter quotes and orders in system and follow through using appropriate resources through completion. Work with available resources (vendors, internal engineers, etc.) to meet customer objectives.
- Gather appropriate information needed for each order and submit as required.
- Meet monthly profit targets.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with new and existing customers.
- Continually prospect new opportunities.
- Conduct outbound phone calls and receive inbound inquiries on a daily basis.
- Regularly engage in onsite vendor trainings to constantly expand knowledge on products and services.
- Attend sales meetings and engage in sales contests.
- Participate in MNJ marketing activities and drive attendance to local marketing events.
- Engage with Sr Solution Specialist and Sales engineering team for account mapping and strategic planning sessions.
- Conduct customer business reviews as appropriate.
- Present annual business plan and periodic major account reviews to sales management.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experience in IT sales.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must be highly organized and possess the ability to multi task on a daily basis.
- Must have the ability to manage time to maximize sales.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with vendors, customers, employees, and the general public.
MNJ is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer.
- Employee Events
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Employee Referral Program
- Vacation/paid time off
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Long Term Disability
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life Insurance
- Donation-Matching Program
- Paid Holidays
- Paid sick days