Senior Account Planner
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dedicated Senior Account Planner who will be a member of the strategic planning and development team and is instrumental in the aggregation and initial synthesis of data. This position applies research and secondary data to create internal and external client presentations and use knowledge, marketing expertise, and secondary data tools to begin analyzing and developing insights to support marketing programs independently.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Work in partnership with the senior planning team to meet client-based assignments with regard to competitive insights, syndicated/research data analysis, and custom client research to drive creative strategy development and client shopper communications.
- With limited supervision, develop presentations that demonstrate the ability to “connect the dots” of research, data, and information, yielding actionable conclusions that result in strategically sound marketing solutions/programs.
- Partner with inter-agency client service (field and brand facing departments), client research departments, and outside research resources to secure data for use in the strategic planning process.
- Identify growth opportunity areas for agency interaction and support.
- Oversee junior team members on quarterly and annual publications related to information sharing for both internal and external use regarding trends in grocery, retail, product categories, and other topics related to shopper marketing.
- Stay abreast of trends in shopper marketing and share industry learning(s) with the agency, client, and external publications.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or equivalent job-related experience is required
- 5+ years of experience in progressive brand marketing, promotion agency, shopper marketing or consumer marketing
- Direct client interaction and account management experience
- Intermediate to mastery skill in analyzing IRI, Nielsen, and other syndicated research data tools to inform strategy and influence actionable marketing plans
- Mastery skill at pulling inquiries via syndicated data tools: P2P, Simmons, Kantar, TNS media, Markettrack
- Experience and confidence with presenting agency work internally and externally in order to effectively sell agency work and creative product