Prepare, process, and analyze all payroll-related transactions. Function includes calculating and monitoring all fringe benefit related to budget, forecast, and actuals. The position is also responsible to issue monthly payroll-related reports and provide reconciliations of various balance sheet accounts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Retrieve payroll files from Dayforce website and post to the general ledger.
- Allocate health & life insurance provisions based on monthly headcounts.
- Credit card responsibilities include monitoring and replying to all help desk requests, set up and maintain new cardholders, and record the related monthly expenses and accruals.
- Post miscellaneous interplant entries which include company cars, sales tax, and relocation expenses.
- Post all miscellaneous checks and forward to Duluth for deposit.
- Prepare monthly interplant to Duluth for payroll and other miscellaneous transfers.
- Provide monthly manufacturing headcount report to the Cost Accounting Manager.
- Provide monthly headcount, absenteeism, attrition and termination info to the Controller.
- Prepare monthly OSHA hours report for Employee Health & Safety Manager.
- Reconcile payroll and benefit payable accounts.
- Reconcile other miscellaneous balance sheet accounts.
- Maintain State Unemployment rate calculations for budgeting purposes. Track yearly benefits paid.
- Complete other duties as assigned
Currently there are no supervisory responsibilities.
Demonstrate skills in Microsoft Office, Excel
Ability to work with many levels of management.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Ability to handle multiple assignments/manage minor projects independently.
Team player with the ability to work well cross-functionally.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
BA/BS in Accounting/Finance from a four-year school.
Minimum 3 years of experience in the area of Accounting/Finance preferred.
Must be able to read and speak English.
Ability to complete complex analysis.
Excellent analytical/ problem-solving skills.
Must have the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Currently none are required.
Must be able to sit for extended periods of time and light lifting.
AGCO is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of inappropriate or unlawful conduct on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or other protected group status as provided by law .