If you want to achieve more in your mission of health care, you have to be really smart about the business of health care. Challenge yourself, your peers and our industry by shaping what health care looks like and doing your life's best work.(sm)
Senior Administration Assistants in this function include more traditional administrative/clerical support roles including: answering the telephone, typing/word processing of documents, maintaining calendars and setting up meetings, making travel arrangements, copying, faxing, greeting visitors, setting up files, tracking expenses, and coordinating building and equipment maintenance. At senior levels, function may include supervision of other clerical/administrative staff. This position supports executives at the Senior Leadership Team level and below.
Extensive work experience within own function
Work is frequently completed without established procedures
May act as a resource for others
May coordinate others' activities
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High school education or equivalent experience
- 3+ years providing administrative support in a corporate setting, commensurate experience, or a marketing degree where this position could be an introductory role into a Marketing Department for a Fortune 10 enterprise
- Proficiency with MS Office applications, specifically Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously with attention to detail
- Ability to work in a large, matrixed corporate environment
- College degree
- Experience coordinating large meetings, including virtual meetings and teleconferences (WebEx)
- Excellent verbal, written communication and grammar skills
- Must have a polished demeanor and be comfortable working with people at all levels
UnitedHealth Group is working to create the health care system of tomorrow. Already Fortune 6, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And at the end of the day, we're doing a lot of good.Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we're building a high-performance health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now we're looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant - and built for speed. Come to UnitedHealth Group, and share your ideas and your passion for doing more. We have roles that will fit your skills and knowledge. We have diverse opportunities that will fit your dreams.