Senior Administrative Assistant
Kick start your career in Financial Services. Eclaro is looking for a Senior Administrative Assistant for our client in Jersey City, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a full-service bank providing a wide spectrum of corporate, commercial, retail banking, and wealth management solutions with offices across the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Performs diverse, advanced and confidential administrative support functions including composing, signing and releasing routine but somewhat complex correspondence.
- Usually relieves management of administrative details; gathers, compiles and reports information relevant to/for department; may manage a number of different and often conflicting objectives, projects or activities at one time.
- Communicates with executives and line management to gather or convey relevant information.
- May be involved in high-level client contact and exposure to sensitive information, and must use considerable tact, diplomacy and judgment.
- Advanced administrative and analytical skills.
- Thorough knowledge of a variety of software programs.
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Update/administer workplace systems and execute space management in line with the location strategy
- Update/prepare org charts as needed
- Complete access reviews/Access requests as needed
- Ensure team and executive is compliant with all mandatory learning
- Support in preparing for Core Routines where needed
- Support in onboarding/off boarding staff as needed
- Travel and Expense Management
- Calendar Management - upcoming commitments and responsibilities
- Meeting/agenda Management – Prep and meeting minutes
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Guest and client hospitality
- Central point of contact for phone calls
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- May require a high school diploma with 4 or more years of experience in the field or in a related area.
Interested in applying?
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Contact Anne Amorsolo at (201) 375-9082 or you can send your resume at Rhosiel.Amorsolo@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.