Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world's largest technology distributor with operations in 65 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
Ingram Micro Cloud, is business unit of Ingram Micro, powers the world's largest cloud marketplace, and is committed to helping our partners accelerate their digital business success by leveraging our hyper-scale platform technology, an infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions from the biggest innovators in the tech industry, and go-to-market support and resources to accelerate adoption and growth. With proven proficiency in SaaS, IaaS, IoT, security, and XaaS technologies, we invite visionaries to join our team and make an impact on this fast-growing industry.
We are looking for a Sr. Executive Assistant to support our CTO and VP's for Global Cloud business. Partnering with the executive team and will work on a significant range of assignments that are complex in nature where considerable judgment and initiative are required in resolving problems and making recommendations. The typical day would consist of managing multiple executive calendars for meetings onsite and offsite across multiple global time zones, making travel arrangements for global travel, executing expense reports on a timely basis, and helping on ad-hoc projects including editing and creating dynamic presentations on PowerPoint.
How do you stand out?
- You pride yourself in being the second memory bank for the executives you support.
- You have a growth mindset and take on learning new skills with energy.
- You are proactive, detailed and follow-through never letting a deadline slip by you.
- You are tech-savvy, executes fast and you are adaptable.
- You are curious about technology and would love to be in an environment that can help you learn more.
- You enjoy being in a diverse work environment, exposed to global initiates and opportunities.
- You are known for your drive to achieve results, and your 'getting things done' attitude.
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations, and other documents.
- Support to the team, including, but not limited to agenda management, planning of meetings and conferences, booking of tickets and accommodation, and ad hoc projects.
- Design and maintain databases and submit expense reports.
- Prepare and edit PowerPoint presentations.
- File and retrieve documents and reference materials.
- Conduct research, collect and analyze data to prepare reports and documents.
- Manage and maintain executives' schedules, appointments, and travel arrangements.
- Arrange and coordinate meetings and events.
- Record, transcribe, and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Monitor, screen, respond to, and distribute incoming communications.
- Answer and manage incoming calls.
- Receive and interact with incoming visitors.
- Liaise with internal staff at all levels.
- Interact with external clients and departments.
- Coordinate project-based work.
- Review operating practices and implement improvements where necessary.
What you bring to the role:
- A Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, or related discipline or equivalent job-related experience is required.
- 8 + years of experience in the role of Executive Admin, Assistant, Secretary, or similar, providing support for one or more senior-level executives.
- In-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office Suite, Office 365 software, PowerPoint, Project, Excel, and SharePoint.
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures.
- Excellent communication, spelling skills, as well as strong written and verbal communication skills required. Experience in a multi-country environment, covering multiple stakeholders, managing global time zones, and calendaring.
* This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It's a representation of the things you will be doing and you may not perform all of these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.