Sr. Manager, Contact Center Operations
At Edelman Financial Engines, we believe every hardworking American deserves to move their financial life forward, and we’re growing our team so we can help more clients every day.
We are actively recruiting a Sr. Manager, for our National Advisor Contact Center located in Phoenix, AZ
If you are an experienced leader effective at managing a team, influencing business decisions and strategies, serving employees and clients, let’s talk. The Sr. Manager leads a multi-functional team that is responsible for call quality monitoring, client and advisor technical support, client email and webchat.
- Direct all aspects of performance management including team member development, reviews, recruiting, hiring, training, and quality management
- Liaison with other members of the leadership team to make decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals
- Collaborate with leadership to promote an environment of accountability and productivity
- Direct support team operations and workforce management
- Lead performance reviews to ensure an engaged and skilled workforce
- Identify and target areas in which the business can improve operationally
- Develop and execute strategic and operational changes to ensure improvements
- Analyze real-time and historical call volume data to identify improvement plans in processes and service levels
- Oversee customer support processes and organize them to enhance customer satisfaction
- Evaluate overall performance by gathering, analyzing, and interpreting data and metrics
- Manage relationships with internal and external partners and vendors.
- Plan and monitor the day to day running of the business to ensure smooth progress
- Sales support as needed
- FINRA Series 65 or a combination of 7 and 66 preferred or willingness to obtain upon hire as a condition of employment
- Excellent verbal and written communication, conflict resolution, and customer service skills
- 5+ years proven and relevant experience in contact center operations Collaborate with leadership to promote an environment of accountability and productivity
- Analytical skills to evaluate data and make operational decisions
- Strong interpersonal skills and presence
- Strong working knowledge of data analysis and performance and operations metrics
- Able to effectively build strong working relationships with peers at multiple levels within the company
- Knowledge of workforce management modeling
- Experience using Interactive Intelligence/Genesys systems and Salesforce a plus
About Edelman Financial Engines
Since 1986, Edelman Financial Engines has been committed to always acting in the best interest of our clients. We were founded on the belief that all American investors – not just the wealthy – deserve access to personalized, comprehensive financial planning, and investment advice. Today, we are America’s top independent financial planning and investment advisor, recognized by both InvestmentNews1 and Barron’s2 with 170+ planner offices across the country and entrusted by more than 1.2 million clients to manage more than $213 billion in assets. Our unique approach to serving clients combines our advanced methodology and proprietary technology with the attention of a dedicated personal financial planner. Every client’s situation and goals are unique, and the powerful fusion of high-tech and high-touch allows Edelman Financial Engines to deliver the personal plan and financial confidence that everyone deserves.
© 2019 Edelman Financial Engines™, LLC All rights reserved. All advisory services provided by Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C. Financial Engines Advisors does not guarantee future results.
For California residents, please see the link for the Privacy Notice for Candidates. California law requires that we provide you this notice about the collection and use of your personal information. Please read it carefully and reach out to Jill O’Connell (857-305-8555 or email@example.com) with any questions.
Edelman Financial Engines encourages success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital, domestic partner, or civil union status, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, ethnic heritage, genetic information, age, legally recognized disability, military service or veteran status.
1 Ranking and status for 2019. For independence methodology and ranking, see InvestmentNews Center (http://data.investmentnews.com/ria/);
2 The 2019 Top 50 Independent Advisory Firm Ranking issued by Barron’s is qualitative and quantitative, including assets managed, the size and experience of teams, and the regulatory records of the advisers and firms. Firms elect to participate, but do not pay to be included in the ranking. Investor returns/experience are not considered. 2018 ranking refers to Edelman Financial Services (EFS), which combined its advisory business in its entirety with Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C. (FEA) in November 2018. For the same survey, FEA received a precombination ranking of twelfth.