For over 35 years El Pollo Loco continues to dominate the market in delivering the best citrus-marinated fire-grilled chicken in a quick-service restaurant chain. It's our unique preparation of award-winning "pollo" and use of fresh, authentic ingredients that creates a deliciously, mouthwatering "crazy you can taste" experience. From our products to our people, we're truly amazing!
Maintains customer account records and receivables for the General Ledger.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain Franchise Billing system, records and process billing transaction's, for house charges, including pulling and posting Franchise sales and answering questions.
- Maintain Micros Help Desk Billing and collection / bill in Lawson and Charities Contributions
- Reconcile "pass through" to vendor billings & EPL charges
- Verify & post accounts receivable transactions to General Ledger, including CPO, house charge, POP, deposit, and advertising Fund account Coca Cola /Dr. Pepper rebate.
- Ensure cash receipts, claims ,unpaid invoices are accounted for properly and collections on all past due invoices
- Perform month end closing in A/R , balance A/R subsystem to GL & reconcile all A/R accounts.
- Prepare Gift Card Recon /research variance / re-class purchased & Fees in the GL.
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations
- Interacts professionally and ethically, constructively participating as a collaborative team member or leader in pursuit of common goals.
- Work with team to identify process improvement areas
Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma or equivalent required, BS in Accounting or related degree preferred. Three plus years' experience in accounting and/or treasury, preferably in multi-unit restaurant/retail industry with multi-units is required. Strong analytical and problem solving skills are required. Attention to detail and accuracy is a must, ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks are required.
El Pollo Loco offers competitive salaries with bonus incentives, a challenging work environment, cool co-workers, and the opportunity for growth. What's more, we've built a well-crafted benefit package to include the traditional health insurance plans along with a generous product discount, a rich 401(k) match, paid vacations, wellness programs and a host of other great perks.
El Pollo Loco is an equal opportunity employer in compliance with all applicable state and federal laws. We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.