- Financial planning for a segment of the business, including the forecast and budget specific to operating expenses.
- Develop and maintain reporting and trend analysis for management review. Monitor current trends to validate forecast assumptions.
- Work with cross-functional teams to determine reasonable assumptions that ensure the accuracy of the forecast and budget.
- Recommends improvements to operating policies, procedures and processes to improve consistency, accuracy and internal controls.
- Design advanced Excel models and spreadsheets.
- Create presentations to present to senior leadership that clearly communicate trends and help influence decision-making.
- Build effective relationships within the team as well as all levels of the organization.
Alliance Data card services business
Alliance Data’s card services business develops market-leading private label, co-brand, and business credit card programs for many of the world's most recognizable brands. Through our branded credit programs, we help build more profitable relationships between our partners and their cardmembers, and drive lasting loyalty . We uphold our Know more. Sell more.® promise by leveraging unmatched customer insights, advanced analytics, and broad-reaching innovative capabilities. It's how we deliver increased sales to our partners, build enduring loyalty to their brands, and provide more value to our cardmembers.
- Alliance Data offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive selection of benefit options including 401(k).
- All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of credit and background checks.
- Alliance Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Alliance Data will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
- Any applicant offered employment will be required to establish that they are legally authorized to work in the United States for Alliance Data.
- Alliance Data participates in E-Verify.
- Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal and credit histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To learn more, visit www.KnowMoreSellMore.com/careers
.. . .