As a part of CTO organization, Global Data/ Analytics Architecture and Platform Engineering team has built and operates a state-of-the-art Advanced Analytics platform to enable world-class technology capabilities to accelerate PepsiCo’s global growth across all the businesses. We are responsible to build Data/Delta lakes by sourcing data from Pepsico businesses around the globe to promote PepsiCo’s Advanced Analytics capabilities to next level. We are always exploring suitable cutting-edge technologies to enhance data management, Natural Language Query/generation, AI/ML, federated querying, faster Real-time and Batch data ingestion/extracts, semantic data layer, data virtualization layer, Integrated Data Fabric, etc. capabilities on Advanced Analytics platform.
We are looking for a Sr Analyst- Platform Engineering/Architecture to join our team to strengthen the current Advanced Analytics capabilities, provide technical architectural solutions for given business use cases, and explore and implement suitable latest tools and technologies on our platform.
In this role you will be responsible for Solution Architecture, design, develop, test, and implement Advanced Analytics capabilities at Pepsico. The capabilities include Batch and Streaming Analytics, Machine learning models, Natural Language processing and Natural language generation and other emerging technologies
This role is expected to explore and evaluate emerging Enterprise Data Science platforms to build and operationalize complex AI/ML models then implement the selected Data Science platform as a self-service platform. This will enable our platform to reach front line associates which can expand the impact of the analytics team.
You will support several groups in GD&A (Advanced Analytics solution development, Advanced Visualization, Data Technologies). In this role you will lead both technology and application solutions in the advanced analytics space.
- BA/BS required; preferably in Computer Science, Data Analytics, Data Architecture
- 4 years of experience in Hadoop eco system (Ex: Hive, Spark, Kafka, hBase, Oozie, Sqoop etc)
- 3 years of hands on experience in architecting, designing, and implementing data ingestion pipes for batch, real-time, and streams on Azure cloud platform at scale
- 1 year of experience in using ETL tools like Infoworks/ Nifi/ or similar tools
- 1 year of hands on experience on Databricks
- 1 year of experience in evaluating emerging technologies is required
- 3 years of hands on experience with Azure cloud especially with Spark, ADLS, and Blob storage etc technologies
- 1 year of experience on distributed querying tools like Presto or similar tools
- 1year of experience in Java/Python/Scala is preferable
- Knowledge of SAS, Teradata, Oracle etc other databases is a plus
- Having exposure to R and ML technologies are a plus
- Having experience in extracting/querying/Joining large amount of data sets at scale is essential
- Able to understand statistical solutions and execute similar activities
AF-TechRelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement