CTG is looking for a Senior Android Developer for a permanent position with a rapidly growing company in Durham, NC. You will to be part of a talented team, offering an opportunity to further their deep integration with the Android eco-system. This position requires a proven ability to understand and implement business requirements for new systems and enhancements to existing systems in an Agile environment. Our client offers a healthy work/life balance, laid back work environment, free snacks and drinks, stock options and more.
- Act as subject matter expert in the different Android versions and SDK architectures
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to conceptualize, build, test and ship software solutions that business needs
- Conduct design and code reviews
- Maintain existing software systems
- Push mobile technologies to the limits to help better our products and services
- Work with geographically dispersed team members
- Implement scalable and cost-effective software systems that meet the business requirements
Minimum Job Requirements:
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 4 to 7 years of Android development experience
- Experience with OOP and Java
- Proficient with GIT
- Experience with RESTful network architectures
- Experience with TDD, BDD, JUnit
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Strong interpersonal and oral communication skills
- Ability to conduct research into software issues and products as required
- 3+ years working in the mobile industry
- Strong knowledge with memory management, process lifecycle, threads and thread handlers in Android system
- Experience targeting a wide variety of Android devices (e.g., Android versions, device sizes, manufacturers)
- Practical experience with mobile application automation testing frameworks like Cucumber, Selenium, Appium … etc.
- Designed and developed one or more Android application available on Google play
- Strong Knowledge in Android framework internals
- Experience working with distributed teams
- Knowledge and applicable experience with agile methodologies such as SCRUM
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.