- Work closely with product and UX teams to ship new and redesign existing features.
- Write efficient, maintainable code for Android based devices.
- Improve code base through continuous refactoring.
- Implement new and extend existing APIs.
- Own release and QA cycles of your code.
Must Have Skillset:
- 6+ years of experience in developing commercial software.
- Strong knowledge of core Java, Kotlin or .Net.
- Strong background in object oriented design.
- Deep understanding of Android SDK and unit testing frameworks.
- Experience in understanding code bases, including API design techniques.
- Experience with refactoring large code bases.
- Experience with multi-threading and memory management specific to mobile devices.
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience with open source libraries like RxJava, Dagger 2, Retrofit.
- Experience with build tools and scripting languages.
- Experience with Location Based Services on mobile platforms.
Location: Santa Clara, CA
OSI Engineering, Inc.
1999 S. Bascom Avenue
Campbell, CA 95008
Phone: (408) 550-2800