About this Role
Smart Solutions is in search of an experienced Sr Android Developer to build, maintain, and enhance mobile software applications in Madison, WI. This candidate has the initiative to learn new technologies and resolve challenges during the development lifecycle coupled with demonstrated experience analyzing, developing, and maintaining applications.
What We Are Looking For
- Strong background (5+ years experience) in Android development developing commercial/customer-facing mobile and tablet apps to the play store
- Experienced in Java/Kotlin with Android Studio, use of MVC/MVVM patterns/other design patterns, Android SDK, and Volley/GSON or other third-party libraries
- Mobile device memory management, caching mechanisms, and multi-threading experience
- Ability to analyze and improve run-time efficiency and memory footprint
- Junit and Espresso testing and Android Support Libraries/Material Design Principles experience
- Knowledge in REST/SOAP Web Services and working with other APIs desired
- Preferred experience with app development dependent of back-end data, Agile development methodologies, and Serializable interface
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, organization, and prioritization skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
If this sounds like your ideal next opportunity, please apply now or apply on our website.
About Smart Solutions
Smart Solutions is an IT consulting firm local to Madison, WI. We have been helping great people find great jobs for over 20 years! At Smart Solutions, our mission is to cultivate quality, happy, and engaged people. We can help you build your career, find a job to fit your lifestyle, and help you develop your soft skills through our Smart Solutions Plus Program. We appreciate our people and believe in building personal, transparent, and authentic relationships with both consultants and clients. Learn more about us and what we can do for you at www.smart-solutions.com.
What Smart Can Offer You:
Through our Smart Plus Program, we help consultants develop their interpersonal and soft skills through consultant-created Smart Talks. In addition to an amazing company culture that is employee-oriented and dedicated to your growth both professionally and personally, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, 401(k), Flexible Spending Account, Paid Time Off, Short and Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, and much more!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.- provided by Dice