We are need of Sr. Application Security engineer in Moorestown, NJ for Long Term Contract, with our DIRECT CLIENT. Please review the requirement below, If you are comfortable and available shoot your updated resume with below information.
Sr. Application Security engineer
Duration: Long Term Contract
Location :Moorestown, NJ
Visa Copy Required
The incumbent is familiar with the complete range of IAM technologies including Provisioning, Federation, Role/Entitlement Reviews, Multi Factor Authentication and Access Management.
- Deep knowledge of authentication protocols like oAuth, SAML, Radius, TACACS, Digital certificates, Kerberos, ADFS, OpenID, FIDO & Biometrics
- Unix administration, Networking Essentials and Security, Client-Server application knowledge, SQL, Access management , Ansible
- Good communication skills & Presentation skills"
Job Responsibilities :
Manage an agile workforce of around 3-4 members that are proactively prepared to address emerging landscape of user authentication for network devices and Linux platform.
- Provide expertise and understanding of the Authentication Management landscape working with leadership to design, engineer and expand the service footprint.
- Provide appropriate technical and leadership skills to perform strategy, solution architecture, project management tasks, technical design and analysis in the delivery of these services.
- Oversee to build, test and rollout of the enterprise Authentication & Authorization solutions in collaboration with internal and external resources.
- Serve as a subject matter expert to the business stakeholders and understand their core business processes, business priorities which can be enhanced using AA solutions.
- Ensure Innovation and process improvement designs to continuously build efficiencies and enhance capabilities.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge by researching new technologies and software products.
- Define an enterprise Authentication Engineering strategy, with a roadmap of key deliverables and timelines, and deliver consistently.
- Operational management including problem solving, Key Performance Indicator (KPI) management as well as workflow design and implementation.
- Provide clear communication of Engineering strategy, management and mentoring of senior enterprise security engineers, deep knowledge of Authentication and Access Management
S. Poorna Chandrika
Salary open for right candidate