LRS Consulting Services is seeking an Application Support Specialist for a permanent, direct-hire opportunity with our client in Charlotte, NC!
As a front-line responder in a constantly changing ecosystem, this support team member is responsible for working with our client’s internal and external resources to quickly and effectively diagnose and resolve issues affecting the stability of a platform responsible for generating millions of sales, through multiple channels.They are an organization that prides themselves on meeting a goal of near 0% unplanned downtime, therefore, it is critical this individual possesses a proactive, assertive personality, excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), a great eye for detail, and the ability to perform a root cause analysis in a highly complex environment. As part of a lean operating team, resilience and adaptiveness are “must have” characteristics in this team player.
- Quickly responds to incident alerts and support calls. Identifies, and coordinates with, teams critical to the event’s resolution, sets up bridge calls, and escalates when necessary
- Proactively monitors highly available applications/systems. Interprets and disseminates the information to a variety of audiences, including support teams and internal leadership
- Performs key tasks to hot-fix and enhancement deployments to production and non-production environments
- Executes automated and manual smoke tests following maintenance and outage recovery periods
- Self-educates on new systems, applications, and tools, and requests guidance and training proactively, as needed, to ensure optimum job performance
- Assists in elevating the performance of other support team members
- 5+ years in an application support related role
- Strong communication skills with the ability to capture and articulate technical and non-technical details.
- Expertise with Splunk, AppDynamics, Dynatrace, NewRelic, AEM, Akamai, ATG, or HA Proxy
- Corp to corp candidates will not be considered
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.