Senior Art Director
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Senior Art Director to perform all tasks related to graphic design in support of Promo Point Marketing efforts. Responsible for managing projects autonomously, completing assigned projects by the deadline, and working closely with account and production while directing Junior Designers.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Responsible for design concept generation, layout, design, and photo selection for assigned pieces.
- Work on a wide variety of projects for in-store activation including but not limited to POS, direct mail, FSI, and web layout.
- Participate in project meetings with creative, account, production, and conceptualization team and be able to communicate the rationale behind design executions.
- Manage creative team to meet job objectives within production and time constraints.
- Meet deadlines, expectations, and satisfactory completion of jobs assigned by the Creative Director or Creative Leader.
- Work within program budgets, identify revenue opportunities, and cost-savings while maintaining client relationships.
- Bachelor's Degree in Advertising, Graphic Design, Communications, or Journalism or equivalent experience required
- 3-5 years of experience in similar industry
- 3-5 years of experience in Design or Director and a strong portfolio of professional creative work
- 2-4 years of experience in the consumer products, media, or agency business
- Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills
- Strong prioritization skills