Sr. Associate Marketing Specialist
US - California – Carlsbad
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
How will you make an impact?
The Sr. Associate Marketing Specialist role will join a dynamic cross functional team in BID focused on advancing the science and career of our members. The individual will work to support the overall strategic vision by helping to execute critical communications, tactics, and events.
What will you do?
- Assist in the development and deployment of email communications.
- Assist in managing incoming customer emails and questions.
- Assist in customer service escalations and coordinate responses across multiple stakeholders
- Manage internal communications and projects (coordinate content, events and notices)
- Manage team operating mechanisms (manage team meetings, documents and look for process improvement opportunities)
- Collaborate with others including Product Management, Agency, and North American marketing to coordinate communication tactics deployment and metrics.
- May perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
How will you get there?
- At least 3 years of experience in marketing or related function
- Exceptional communication skills, project management and planning skills.
- Very strong attention to detail
- Highly organized and ability to manage several tactics at one time
- Ability to synthesize broad concepts and communicate them simply
- Desire to learn and work across multiple teams.
- Strong customer focus is essential.
- Must be a team player with the ability to manage multiple projects and shifting priorities within a fast paced environment
- Strong time management, organizational, planning, and prioritization skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business, science, or related degree.
- Knowledge of the following key competencies: marketing communication, event marketing, communication channels, digital marketing, and marketing program execution.
- Travel Requirement: Light. (0-10%)
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com