Robert Half Management Resources has partnered with a large, regional Healthcare organization to assist with an Internal Controls and Compliance Review audit project. This is a high visibility role that will be working closely with the CFO, Accounting Director, and Director of Finance and have a large impact on the organization. The Sr. Auditor role requires someone highly proficient in Internal Control Review, SOX compliance, and identifying Key Controls. CPA, CIA, or CISA certifications highly preferred, but not required for the role.
The Senior Auditor role will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the controller, process owners and other stakeholders in support of the company?s internal controls and execution of the SOX program
- Conduct risk assessments of key accounts, financial reporting processes and information systems
- Coordinate with IT leadership on the design, implementation and evaluation of IT general and automated system controls and configurations
- Collaborate with process owners and others to build knowledge and understanding of risks and controls
- Identify areas of opportunity for process improvement
- Review and execute various IT key control tests
- Assess current controls and compare against upcoming compliance guidelines
- Communicate audit findings and opportunities for improvement to management
- Perform special projects of varying complexity and business focus as directed by Internal Audit management
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with advanced Control Testing and Compliance capabilities that is seeking a high visibility, high impact role.
For consideration for this opportunity or similar roles please apply directly or submit an updated resume to Samantha.Snyder@RHMR.com.
The Senior Auditor Role requires:
- Bachelor?s degree with a major in Accounting, Finance or related field required.
- Minimum of 7 years? (combined) experience in internal audit, finance, or compliance background.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Six Sigma, or other relevant professional designation highly preferred
- Familiarity with internal control frameworks, professional audit standards, best practices, and guidelines
- Strong analytical, written/verbal communication, interpersonal, and relationship building skills
- Ability to adapt to change quickly and multi-task
Our industry-leading alliances and broad client network provide you greater access to a variety of unique interim and long-term project opportunities that can keep you continuously engaged. We also provide competitive benefits and compensation packages, as well as online training and continuing professional education (CPE). Our parent company, Robert Half, has appeared on Fortune® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" since 1998.
At Robert Half Management Resources, your experience matters - and we put it to good use. To apply for this position or for more information on other engagements, visit us online at roberthalfmr.com or call your branch office at 888-490-3198.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Management Resources. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
**Salary:** $50 - 62.50/hr
**Location:** Fort Worth, TX
**Date Posted:** March 22, 2019
**Employment Type:** Contract
**Job Reference:** 04030-0010907328
**Staffing Area:** Interim Project-Based Financial