Apex Systems combines with parent company On Assignment to make it the 2nd largest IT staffing agency in the country.
Apex has an opportunity for a Sr. Business Analyst role in Cambridge, MA. This is a 6+ month contract position and the pay rate is flexible depending on experience. Here are the details:
For applicants who are interested in the Sr. Business Analyst Opportunity; please send a Word resume to John Lobdell, Technical Recruiter, at email@example.com
Position: Sr. Business Analyst
Apex Job ID: 911554
Location: Cambridge, MA
Duration: 6+ months
- Requirements Management – Elicit, Analyze and Document Requirements across business areas that are stakeholders to this process which includes (but is not limited to) Privacy, IT Security, Global Security, Finance, Procurement and Compliance. Manage and prioritize requirements for any RFx efforts.
- Business Process Management: In collaboration with the Enterprise Architect document the end to end as-is and to-be processes and sub processes within each function to enable acquisition, build and effective delivery of the overall solution.
- Testing – Help coordinate and conduct any UAT testing that is required while working with our Testing Center of Excellence
- Experience gathering requirements through workshops, 1v1 conversations, and storyboarding with more than one business area.
- Experience with supplier onboarding, the process to get a vendor into a ERP, or risk management a plus.
- Excels at process documentation, being able to determine waste, and how to remove it.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate complex topics to audiences with varying degrees of background in the subject.
- Collaborative cross-functional skills, including leading and influencing customers.
- Able to be a fast learner and hit the ground running with getting into the trenches.
- Understanding SDLC, and how to execute within a regulated environment while writing documentation that can be understood by cross functional project team members
- Ability to execute UAT tests and support business areas in executing those test.
- Approximately 5-7 years of experience beyond their academic training in Business Analysis, Business Process Modeling, and testing experience
- University degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Masters of Business Administration degree or other relevant graduate degree is preferred.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178