The Sr. Business Intelligence Developer is responsible for the administration, configuration, development, and on-going support for the OLAP reporting and analytical solutions. The BI Developer will interact with the customer to define business requirements, propose solutions, and validate the solutions to meet the business needs.
The Sr. BI Developer/Architect needs to have an advanced understanding and background with everything from ETL to dimensional modeling to report development. Proven experience designing & building a data warehouse/data mart solution from the ground up is REQUIRED.
- Assist in defining standards for naming, describing, governing, managing, modeling, cleansing, enriching, transforming, moving, storing, searching, and delivering all data within the enterprise.
- Design, build, and maintain an enterprise data warehouse.
- Deliver innovative reporting and analytics solutions for the enterprise.
- Champion data quality, integrity, and reliability throughout the organization by designing and promoting best practices.
- Interview stakeholders and develop BI roadmap for success given project prioritization and budget.
- Designs new integration capabilities by analyzing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
- Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Over 8 years of Business Intelligence development experience: designing/developing cubes, data warehouses, data marts, ETL and reporting solutions
- Over 8 years of SSIS/SSRS/SSAS experience
- Experience with Microsoft Power BI
- Experience developing Web API Integrations
- Experience with ground up data warehouse/data mart development
- Deep expertise in multi-dimensional modeling
- Deep expertise in self-service reporting architecture and tools
- Advanced knowledge of database administration required.
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
Following qualifications are not required, but nice to have:
- Experience or familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Experience or familiarity with Jet Professional and Enterprise
- Experience or familiarity with Azure or AWS cloud based technologies
- Experience or familiarity with Python, R, and Tableau
- Position will be Permanent/Direct Hire; immediate need
- Competitive compensation & benefits; salary will be dependent on overall experience & skills
- Excellent working environment; continued growth & advancement opportunities
- ALL candidates must be able to pass a background check AND drug screen
***ALL candidates must be eligible to work in the US for any employer; sponsorship and/or transfer of sponsorship not available; No third parties please***