Sr Business Analyst
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Senior Business Analyst
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will be empowered to consult with business process improvements and work on case intake AI and Automation project. A typical day will include:
- Consults with business processes & improvements within area of responsibility.
- Develops scope definition and advises with setting business priorities for changes and system implementations.
- Solves problems, advises about operational needs and gives expertise on business processes & AI / Automation opportunities.
- Acts as Business Analyst for the Project.
- Consults on identifying, investigating and problem solving, uses Business Process Mapping and Design thinking methods, discusses and escalates issues appropriately.
- Advises stakeholders to prioritize requirements and to ensure the total solution delivered to the customer meets/exceeds expectations.
- Executes and integrates small to medium-scale changes and requirements in the delivery of projects.
- Provides input into project budgets and reporting within own area.
- Uses sophisticated analytical approaches and independent judgment to proactively identify and assist in prioritizing opportunities to streamline business processes.
- Analyzes, documents business requirements and provides business IT consulting support to Business from area of responsibility.
- Follows company and departmental policies, procedures and ensures documentation according the Client Quality Management Systems (QMS), Software Development Life Cycle and Project Life Cycle standards.
- Interacts with department/project team members by advising to help make decisions and may lead less complex projects
- Works independently with stakeholders to prioritize requirements and is primary resource on complex issues within a clear framework of accountability.
- Establishes relationships with colleagues within the Global IS/IT Organization and QA, and is influential in analyzing issues and guiding on solutions within ongoing processes.
- Builds and maintains relationships with Business Stakeholders.
Desired Skills/ Experience
- 4-6 years relevant experience.
- Ability to write and speak in the English language.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, business acumen with analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of relevant IT and business solutions in Pharmacovigilance/GPSE areas like Case Intake and Argus.
- Proven professional experience with SaaS implementations.
- Practice efficient time management and coordinates tasks, working in an international environment.
- Understanding of how IT efforts are tied to achievement of business goals.
- Ability to prepare and execute business meetings virtual, face-to-face, cross functional, local or global to ensure meeting required deliverables.
- Experience in communicating effectively to business and IT leaders on content, context, process and decision making.
- Professional in-depth knowledge of business processes in the pharmaceutical industry within functional area.
- Good understanding of AI, NLP, Machine Learning and RPA
- Experience with Salesforce, Snowflake, Box, Ephesoft, and Mulesoft.
- Business Analysis Certification (e.g. CCBA, CBAP, CBATL, ECBA, PMI-PBA)
- Familiarity with regulated systems – general level of understanding of systems validation.