Looking for more than just another assignment? We're looking for you! This isn't just another assignment, but a real opportunity and a challenge for the right person. LRS Consulting Services is seeking a Sr. Business Analyst's for a 12 month contract engagement with our client in Central Illinois!
LRS Consulting Services has been delivering the highest quality consultants to our clients since 1979. We've built a solid reputation for dealing with our clients and our consultants with honesty, integrity, and respect. We work hard every day to maintain that reputation, and we're very interested in candidates who can help us. If you're that candidate, this opportunity is made for you!
The Sr. Business Analyst will:
- Be responsible for performing specific tasks related to overall system development and maintenance of a web-based information system.
- Work independently, as a member of a team or as a leader of small teams. Individuals in this position are to develop additional competence and confidence in the use of Information Technology tools and techniques and the company systems, while simultaneously advancing their general business knowledge, leadership, and management skills.
- Be responsible for following areas of the development life-cycle.
- Perform business analysis; gathering and maintaining all requirements and specification documents and customer documentation.
- Identify improvement to business processes and proposes solutions and timing of their implementation.
- Be responsible for the creations of mock-ups and solution presentations, directing functionality walk-throughs and guided trainings, and confirming final designs with customers and application developers.
- Ensure the quality assurance of all system software applications; including the creation of test cases; the running of the test cases and supporting and managing the UAT process.
- Create, update, improve and manage functional specification documents according to system maintenance changes and release cycles.
- Be responsible for tier-3 level of production software support.
- Resolve issues directly with the customer or verification of system defects.
- 3+ years of experience with systems analysis
- 2+ years of gathering and maintaining all requirements and specification documents and customer documentation
- Technical Writing & Training
- Experience with performing quality assurance of system software applications; including the creation of test cases; running of the test cases and supporting and managing UAT process is desired
- A strong candidate must possess the ability to create, update, improve and manage functional specification documents according to system maintenance changes and release cycles
- Candidate must be able to effectively communicate in English (written & verbal)
- Candidate must have permanent authorization to work in the USA for any employer
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.