Responsible for identifying and documenting business processes through interviewing clients and reviewing and analyzing existing systems and processes. Articulates interrelationships and recasts business flow into system specifications. Conducts gap analyses to document discrepancies between business requirements and system capabilities. May develop project plans and ensure plan adherence. As system development progresses, may have input into reporting requirements/report development, user interfaces, and coordinates or conducts UAT and the final evaluation of the system solution. Serves as liaison between line business (client) and the IT organization.
- Requirements definition and analysis: collects and researches specific client requirements for projects, identifies requirements, gathers workflow data and basic system and reporting specifications. Develops, implements, and supports common business processes and tools. Recommends basic alternatives to address problems.
- Project planning and execution: participates in project management process, including participating in project meetings. May document issues, action items, user requirements, or deliverable's from project meetings. Performs a variety of project related activities, including analysis or preparation of documentation and presentations. Accomplishes all work within established methodologies and standards.• Business User/Owner Application Support: Provides 2nd and 3rd tier application support for assigned application(s). Monitors production batch and ad hoc jobs as required to ensure proper functioning and completion of business operations. Researches and resolves technical and functional issues according to defined prioritization/severity scheme. Influences client and gains commitment to changes required.
- Account Management: Manages relationships with assigned customers/internal clients.• Business and Process Improvement: Identifies opportunities for business or process improvement; makes associated recommendations and implements as appropriate.
- Minimum five (5) years of related professional experience.
- Bachelor's degree, OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.• High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration• N/A
- Complete understanding and application of concepts, techniques and standards in general business analysis, as well as IT principles and practices. Skills required:• Analysis/documentation of processes, methods, solutions, etc.
- Interpretive - translates business processes and requirements into system specifications.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Hands-on experience with Resolute patient billing data in Clarity; KPHC front-end application experience is not a substitute for back-end Clarity database experience.
- SQL or PL/SQL programming experience; advanced programming skills are preferable.
- Experience with writing/maintaining data transformation specifications, partnering with KP-IT ETL developers for code development, performing user acceptance testing (UAT) for code changes, and assisting with monthly production staff to solve issues.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure and Power BI are pluses
Cross Ocean Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that actively pursues and hires a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, disability (mental or physical), gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, military veteran status, national origin, political affiliation, pregnancy, race, religion or creed, sex, sexual orientation, or any other factor that is not related to the job.