Apex Systems, the nation’s 2nd largest Information Technology Staffing organization, has an opening for a Business Analyst to work within one of our large clients in the Raleigh area. This 12+ month contract with the possibility of extension.
Please send your resume to Healea Taylor at email@example.com if you're interested in learning more about this role!
Seeking an Expert Level Business Analyst. The Business Analyst will be responsible for development of business requirements, and for the development and delivery of business process and IT application training materials. This individual will be knowledgeable in all aspects of business analysis and have a basic understanding of project management and the system development life cycle. This individual must have proven contributor level experience with Microsoft SharePoint. The Business Analyst will work closely with IT Managers in assisting with solution documentation and project management tools to meet IT requirements.
• Analyze, define, and document requirements for data, workflow and business processes
• Document the program and project deliverables as assigned
• Coordinate with clients to re-engineer business processes
• Design SharePoint and web based content management deliverables as required to support the re-engineered business processes
• Develop and deliver training materials for changed business processes and IT applications
• Provide knowledge transfer to trainers who will be responsible for long term training delivery
• Provide limited support for new processes during implementation
• Analyze and estimate feasibility and compatibility with other programs and projects
• Provide coordination and leadership for other project team members as needed
• Consult with clients to prototype, refine, test, and debug applications and processes to meet needs
• Provide quality control for program and project deliverables
• Provide operational support for clients and the IT applications that support their business processes
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178