The Affiliate and Digital Sales teamis looking for a driven, hands-on, business-minded individual with a strong grounding in analytics, process, and software. The Senior Analyst must work to improve the business in all possible ways, using a mix of analytical and design capabilities to provide insights that drive change and improvement. The best candidate will be able to ascertain the true needs of the business, and drive methods for meeting those needs. He or she will be able to transfer input from across the functions into usable data and business requirements.
- The Senior Analyst will provide business insights and analytics in support of Sunrun’s lead acquisition, sales development and inside sales teams.
- The position will extend outside of data and also work on business process and technology projects.
- The Senior Analyst must be able to thrive in a high growth environment and be comfortable working with changing priorities.
- Build and manage analysis activities including models, dashboards and reporting packages in multiple environments.
- Identify and monitor key financial and operating metrics, business risks, and opportunities.
- Develop recommendations to solve problems and issues related to operations and key interface groups.
- Translate data into meaningful insights to drive decision making, automation and process improvement, and uncover performance opportunities.
- Research data sources to develop metrics for monitoring and proactively improving sales business; develop quantitative operational and financial models as needed.
- Drive automation of routine data collection and develop reporting processes that aid operational performance management.
- Perform benchmarking analysis to related industry & best practice organizations.
- Prepare regular & ad hoc reports and presentations; respond to information requests.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Data Science, Business, Finance, Statistics, or related field
- 3 years of relevant work experience as a business analyst
- Advanced expertise in Excel and Powerpoint required
- Applied knowledge of financial and business metrics
- Ability to think strategically about uses of data
- Excellent organizational, communication, and project management skills
- Strong relationship management skills
- Experience presenting and reporting on plans and analyses to appropriate stakeholders
- Independently manage day to day activities
- SQL experience required
- Experience in Google Cloud Platform (Big Query, Data Studio, Looker) a plus
- Experience in R, Python a plus
- Sense of humor and team mentality is a must
- Needs to love a little bit of chaos
Solar Careers For All
Sunrun is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that does not tolerate discrimination and harassment of any kind. At Sunrun, we believe that empowering people and valuing their differences will help us create a planet run by the sun. That’s why we strive to make solar inclusive. Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion drives our ability to build diverse teams and develop inclusive work environments. We do our best to make sure all people feel respected, supported and connected at work. That includes our support for members and allies of all underrepresented groups through our internal employee networks such as Sunrun Women’s Network, Sunrun’s Veterans Network (“Liberty”), Women in Tech, and Sunrun’s LGBTQ affinity group.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity without consideration of race, color, religion, ethnicity, citizenship, political activity or affiliation, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex or gender, or any other basis protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
How To Apply
Apply online or email resume to this job at: email@example.com
- Employee Referral Program
- Professional Development
- Paid sick days
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Subsidized Commuting
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Performance bonus
- Stock Options
- Concierge Services
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Free Food and Coffee
- Employee Events
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Vacation/paid time off
- Life Insurance
- Game Rooms