About the role
Zillow Group is looking for a Financial Analyst to join the Financial Planning and Analysis team! This highly visible role requires an ambitious, proactive, and detail-oriented candidate with a proven track record of fostering relationships across functions and levels. This person must thrive on change, relish solving new problems, and rapidly breaking new ground on business models. If you’re not afraid of working with large amounts of data, you’ll get the chance to make it all come together into meaningful metrics used to make strategic business decisions.
- Blend financial planning and sales analysis into a role that leverages data and insights across the finance and sales teams for the Premier Agent business at Zillow Group
- Partner with ZG leaders to develop strategies, evaluate business opportunities, and provide clear and concise recommendations based on your thorough analysis
- Own revenue modeling around new products and promotions, occasionally utilizing SQL and Excel to support your models
- Provide intelligent, relevant and meaningful weekly, periodic and ad-hoc reporting or analysis
- Forecast expenses across functional departments, preparing variance analyses, and providing internal financial reporting in support of key business decisions
About the team
The FP&A team is on the front line of Zillow Group’s corporate planning and strategic initiatives, so you will work on some of the company’s highest visibility projects. This critical role not only offers phenomenal exposure, but also the chance to collaborate with many different groups across the organization. Come join a dynamic team that helps drive the company towards its goals, with an abundance of growth opportunities along the way.
Who you are
- Degree in Economics, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics or related field
- 3-5 years of work experience as a financial or business analyst or similar role, preferably in the internet or media industry
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications with advanced Excel skills required
- Basic SQL and financial modeling skills desired
- Additional desired software experience includes Workday HCM and/or Financials, Host Analytics, Tableau, Mode Analytics, Salesforce or similar CRM products, such as Google Analytics
- Public company experience desirable
Getting to know us
Zillow Group houses a portfolio of the largest and most vibrant real estate and home-related brands on the web and mobile. Our mission is to build the largest, most trusted and vibrant home-related marketplace in the world.
Zillow Group is owned, fueled and grown by innovators who help people make better, smarter decisions around all things home. We encourage one another at every level, and our efforts are supported by employee-driven, world-class benefits that enable us to enjoy our lives outside the office while building fulfilling careers that impact millions of individuals every day.
Zillow Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.