In this Issues Remediation individual contributor role, the candidate will be responsible for working closely with GIS issue owners to manage the end-to-end remediation process for a portion of the GIS issue portfolio to include Audit, Compliance, Operational Risk, Regulatory and GIS identified risks, issues, control enhancements and MRAs. This candidate will be responsible for monitoring progress on remediation activities on multiple issues and provide real time consultation on approach effectiveness and suitability, this includes escalation of potential roadblocks or concerns that may delay on time completion of action steps or jeopardize the remediation plan.
The candidate will work closely with the GIS SLT, Risk Leads, and Issue Owners for assigned issues. Additionally, this candidate will be responsible for the compilation and assessment of operational performance metrics of the end to end issues management process, providing remediation plans for areas of improvement. Further, this individual will lead issue management quality assurance routines to ensure consistency in development and documentation of issues.
- Experience in cyber / information security domain knowledge and risk management.
- Critical thinking / analytical skills.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to juggle multiple, competing priorities.
- Operates with a sense of urgency and has a strong attention to detail.
- Strong analysis and fact-based decision making.
- Proven ability to communicate complex information in simple terms (oral and written).
- Exhibit strong relationship management and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelors and/or Master’s degree.
- CISSP, CRISC, CISA, CISM certification or similar.
- Prior operational risk, audit, compliance or information security experience.
- Detailed, bank specific risk management and governance experience.
- Strong analytical skills/problem solving/conceptual thinking.
- Ability to work with technical and non-technical business owners.
- Experience working in Tableau.
Enterprise Role Overview:
Provide analytical support in executing internal control discipline and operational excellence within a LOB/ECF. Gather and organize data in order to monitor and test the effectiveness of key controls and status of mitigation and action plans. Prepare documentation for the tracking, monitoring, and escalation of risk related issues to management. Acts as an ambassador of the risk culture. Incumbents typically have over 5+ years of risk management and/or LOB/ECF experience. May manage staff.
Posting Date: 07/11/2019
Chicago, IL, 135 S LA SALLE ST (IL4135),
Addison, TX, 16001 N Dallas Pkwy (TX8044),
- United States
Travel: Yes, 5% of the time
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 1st shift