TheHartford hiring a Business Data Analysis to join our data deliveryorganization. Your main tasks will include business need definition,requirement collection and analysis, and business process model development. Tosucceed in this role you should have a natural analytical way of thinking andbe able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
We use the latest Data technologies,software engineering practices, Agile delivery framework, and are passionateabout technology and building well architected and innovative solutions thatdrive optimal business value generation.
Need to be able to:
- Work in a fast paced environment – driving business outcomes in Agile ways of working.
- Enable and influence the timely and successful delivery of business data capabilities and/or technology objectives.
- Proactively manage the end-to-end analysis delivery and execution that enable business value generation.
- Act as liaison, consultant between various business functions (Operations, Underwriting, Product, Change Management, Actuarial and Others) impacting organization and leadership.
- Drive awareness of new approaches and industry trends with respect to Business Data Analysis end-to-end process management.
- Structure and drive working and informational sessions that promote collaboration and achieve desired outcomes for assigned business initiatives.
- Clearly give and receive information, requirements and specifications (facts, ideas, perspectives) through verbal, written and presentation communication methods.
- Perform planning, monitoring and end-to-end Business/IT stakeholder management.
- Bachelor degree with at least 6+ years of experience in business requirements analysis supporting the Insurance industry.
- Prior Business Analysis competencies and experience with successful enablement of Delivery initiatives.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills. Ability to provide options and assess solutions, looking at the business holistically and support the future Product (Data Asset) roadmap.
- Understanding of current and emerging IT products, services, processes and methodologies.
- Proactively pursues issue escalation and risk assessment when appropriate.
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of the organization (e.g. Entry level through to Senior Management).
- Experience leading and developing top performing teams.
What Else Can You Tell Me?
The Hartford is committed to the education and growth of our Information Technology Professionals. A number of IT Certifications are available to enhance your career and growth potential. IT Professionals at The Hartford may qualify for a stipend up to %241000 per year for additional certifications
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity or Expression/Religion/Age
Job Business Data Analysis
Primary Location: United States-Connecticut-Hartford
Job Level:Individual Contributor
Education Level:Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Shift Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Overtime Status: Exempt
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job Posting:Oct 17, 2019, 11:52:54 AM
Remote Worker Option:No