At Perficient you’ll deliver mission-critical technology and digital experience business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you’ll do it with cutting-edge technologies, digital marketing solutions, and strategy leaders. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
About Our Business
Perficient/digital is the Customer and Human experience agency of Perficient - a true digital consultancy. We can go end-to-end with our customers to help them attract, engage, transact, and retain their customer base. From digital strategy and planning, enterprise and native mobile, to creative and brand design, through digital marketing expertise in search, conversation, analytics, and automation – Perficient/digital blends the best of our integration and technology expertise with the understand of true digital experience. One facet of our digital story comes from our Adobe Practice. We were established in 2010 and have expanded to a global presence. We offer a wide array of technology-based platform solution offerings that help our customers create more meaningful connection points with their audiences across all channels. Our digital technologists help forge the path toward the connected enterprise by using the complete Adobe Digital Marketing technology stack. Perficient’s Adobe practice covers the ‘build’ (platform implementation) and ‘run’ (digital marketing services and campaign/analytics management.
Location: Dallas and or PAC WEST: CA, WA, CO, AZ, UT, NV, OR, ID
The Sr. Business Development Executive / Portfolio Specialist is a portfolio seller, focused on a specific solution set, and aligned to our Adobe partner relationships and digital marketing/creative services – selling and supporting our full digital portfolio. This individual will have assigned territories and will be responsible for solution growth with all clients in their territory. Portfolio Specialists work in an overlay capacity with Account Developers and Account Managers in existing clients, but also have the responsibility to open new client relationships.
- Manage the overall relationship and communication with key clients and have full command of their business model, application landscape and how Perficient solutions deliver value.
- Manage and execute the entire end-to-end selling process, working closely with the Perficient delivery team (initial lead inquiry, qualification of opportunities, requirements gathering, project scope definition, effort estimation, proposal development, SOW creation, contract negotiation and closing).
- Develop and manage key relationships with Adobe clients and Partner Alliance personnel to drive additional new business and provide proper communication on account activity.
- Leads and manages customer engagement opportunities from lead generation, to deal review, to negotiations and closing a deal.
- Ability to travel to client sites where needed (up to 50% travel - once safe to do so) - will be REMOTE until safe to travel.
- 4-7+ years of services sales or professional consulting experience!
- Account management and direct sales (hunter) experience please!
- A proven track record of achieving and exceeding revenue objectives in complex solutions environment at Fortune 500 clients.
- Experience selling Adobe Enterprise Stack
- Experience selling digital solutions – digital marketing campaigns, analytics, conversion strategies, customer engagement, digital transformation strategy.
- Preferred experience with agency solutions – creative, design, front-end development, and mobile.
- Experience with digital experience marketing cloud platforms – like Adobe
- Knowledge of/experience with structured sales methodologies, e.g., Strategic Selling, Solution Selling, SPIN, Power based Selling, Target Account Selling.
- Able to partner with clients to understand their organizational needs and recommend solutions that add value to their business.
- Strong verbal, written communication, and listening skills; strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent collaboration and team-building skills.
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More about Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Applicants should ensure that their e-mail settings will receive e-mail from the iCIMS system otherwise, you could miss critical communications related to your application.