Sr. Business Intelligence Analyst
Location: Sunnyvale, CA 94089
Pay Rate: $66/hr on W2
Duration: 12 months or longer
Our client is a subsidiary of an American multinational telecommunications company for its media and online businesses.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
APR Consulting is actively looking for a Sr. Business Intelligence Analyst
- Partner with teams across the organization to understand their needs in analytics & to create dashboards and reporting tools that allow them to execute tasks more effectively
- Work with business leaders to define key metrics and build reporting to monitor and understand performance along with those metrics
- Build and maintain scalable ETL processes and pipelines to bring the data into our data warehouse
- Work directly with internal partners and business/product/design/engineering audiences to understand the reporting needs and develop scalable solutions keeping reusability in mind.
- Build, maintain and administer Looker as our BI tools and be the driving force behind the adoption and effective use of Looker within every team of the company
- Maintain the data quality and data integrity of the data warehouse in partnership with our Data Engineers/Platform Engineers
- Deep dive into large set of data sets to answer business questions, perform ad-hoc analysis
- Reconcile data between various systems, find opportunities to innovate, and drive improvements
- Solid track record of collaboration with a variety of decision-makers to drive impact
- A creative approach based on in-depth knowledge of best practices in developing actionable analysis and guidance
- Visualization subject matter expert with BI Technologies including Looker, Tableau, and/or another BI tool
- Proven ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment; intellectually curious; PM skills
- Experienced in successfully managing projects/programs on-time, on-schedule, and within the budget by utilizing a project management system including Jira
- Strong listener with solid written and verbal communication skills
- 4-5 years implementing & managing BI platforms and related analysis tools with large complex data sets from various sources, ideally with a focus on Finance and Tech.
- Knowledge of relational Databases or Data warehouses
- Confident with a scripting language (Python, Ruby, etc.) to build data models and ETLs
- Ability to work cross-functionally, building and maintaining trust with internal stakeholders
- Hands on Looker, Tableau, qlik skill
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!