At Hasbro, we embrace the unique skills, experiences, talents and perspectives of our global workforce which, combined with our culture of curiosity and innovation, generates the best ideas. We live our values of Community, Passion, Integrity and Creativity, and we’re committed to giving our 5,000+ employees opportunities to build their individual capabilities, balance work and life, deliver excellence through team work and thrive personally. This enables us to deliver results in all aspects of our business.
Do you have experience with SAP Cloud Analytics & PowerBI and want to use those skills to make a difference? As a Sr. Business Intelligence Developer, you will be responsible for the technical design, development, testing, and deployment of SAP Cloud Analytics and PowerBI based reporting solutions for HR. You will work closely with HR team members to translate business requirements into technical solutions. You will provide the HR business users with the information needed to make informed decisions and help shape the future of Hasbro.
A day in the life as a Sr. Business Intelligence Developer – HR:
- You will analyze business and functional requirements and create design specifications to meet those requirements.
- You will own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards on key drivers of our business.
- You will analyze existing reports to improve performance and/or presentation of data using SAP Cloud Analytics visualizations.
- Collaboration with HR stakeholder to establish and enhance HR Analytics capabilities that can drive actionable insights.
- Partner with HR to automate reporting/process solutions, and data infrastructure improvements to meet business needs.
- Enable effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format.
- Partner with the HR Technology team in strategic and tactical planning discussions.
- Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
What you’ll brin
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology (or equivalent experience).
- HR data analysis experience.
- Experience with application development lifecycle from requirements definition through to implementation.
- 3-5 years’ experience with SAP Cloud Analytics and PowerBI.
- Experience with Business Objects Universes, Webi, Crystal Reports, and Explorer toolsets preferred.
- SQL Server experience.
- Experience with SAP HANA preferred.