FOUNDED IN 2003, Carrington has evolved from a mortgage credit asset manager into a vertically-integrated financial services company that covers virtually every aspect of the single family residential real estate transaction, including investment in U.S. real estate and mortgage markets, loan origination and servicing, asset management and property preservation, real estate sales and rental, and title and escrow services. Carrington has built the infrastructure necessary to maximize value during any market cycle.
Consider Carrington Today!
Responsible for providing superior reporting, Business Intelligence (BI) and data analysis support to division management on a variety of assignments related to loan servicing. Extract data and validate per business and executive management needs. Assist lower level BI Reporting Analyst as needed. Perform all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, all US state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide and build reports initiated from business’ reporting requests for various loan portfolios.
- Gather requirements, ask questions, problem solve and extract data and develop recommendation to provide possible solutions to the business needs.
- Develop and design reports that are representative of the business unit’s productivity.
- Perform data validation and analysis of all report data to ensure accuracy.
- Create operational and ad-hoc reports and data extracts to support business processes.
- Utilize various tools such as SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and Excel for data analysis and reporting as well as proprietary reporting tools integrated in business applications.
- Work closely with management, end-users and IT in the analysis of business requirements to deliver effective business intelligence reporting solutions.
- Develop reports using historical or real-time data to support timeline business decisions.
- Create a variety of highly complex reporting solutions such as operational reports, scorecards, or dashboards to visualize business unit performance and trends.
- Create and maintain documentation of processes, reports, applications, and procedures.
- Develop and maintain regularly scheduled reports.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of Microsoft BI applications
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical, problem solving, collaboration and technical skills
- Team-player with strong communication and interpersonal skills, possess a high degree of self-motivation and ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to understand and solve complex problems using a variety of tools, including excel and SSRS
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND/OR LICENSES:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent job experience in business intelligence, reports development, data analysis, data integration or information management.
- Business Systems Analyst experience, training and/or certification preferred.
- A year or more Mortgage industry experience preferred.
- Familiarity with MortgageServ/Fiserv or comparable system preferred.
- Typical technical experience at this level:
- Six (6) plus years’ experience with SQL server database management systems.
- Six (6) plus years’ experience with Microsoft BI applications (SSRS).