Job Title: Sr. Business Systems Analyst – SAP/Workday
Type: Contract / FullTime
Location: South San Francisco, CA
The IT Business Systems Analyst will be responsible for working closely with different business areas to define and drive technology-enabled solutions, with a strong focus on application
development and system integrations with the necessary stability, usability, and scalability. The IT Business Systems Analyst will be supporting projects in Diversity and Inclusion and
Corporate relations working with many different functions around Genentech and experience at SENIOR level is required.
- Facilitate workshops - story-boarding workshops, translate story-boarding artifacts into an electronic format and provide input in design sessions.
- Documents requirements and develop flow diagrams, system wireframes, define how the dashboard/reports will look, define system roles, etc.
- Work closely with vendor and technical team support and coordinate meetings
- Define Agile structures and apply Agile principles (Themes, Epics, User Stories, etc.)
- Document and analyze current and future business process models
- Clearly communicate keeping IT and the business stakeholders updated on progress, dependencies, risks, issues, key metrics
- Plan user acceptance test (UAT), create UAT scripts and facilitate UAT and post-UAT outcomes and next steps
- Perform knowledge transfer to training and communications teams
- Support user deployment activities as needed
- Be able to work flexible hours with teams at different time zones.
- Project coordination, manage timelines, meet stakeholders, organize meetings
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in business administration, systems design, or equivalent field
- 8+ years of experience working with business teams to define business problems, analyze business requirements & define user stories
- Strong communication and documentation experience and skills.
- Strong skills in critical thinking and analysis, small and large group facilitation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to navigate, negotiate, influence across stakeholders
- Strong business analysis experience in the area of application development and systems integration
- Demonstrated success handling initiatives of high complexity and risk
- Experience with various IT solutions, including SAP, Workday etc
- Experience with Agile methodology & knowledge of integration documents
- Ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced role and required the art of agility, flexibility and time management
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels in the company.