Title: Sr. Business Systems Analyst - Technical Operations
# of Openings: 2
Position Type: 8 Months + Contract
Location: San Francisco, CA, United States
Who We Are
We are the *** Service team, dedicated to delivering customer service through meaningful connections and enforcing policies to promote healthy public conversation. Whether we're optimizing support operations, guarding the health of the service through scaled enforcement, driving content and support channel strategies, or localizing the product for our global audience, we're with our customers every step of the way.
What You’ll Do
As a member of *** Service Technical Operations team, you’ll lead complex and cross-functional projects that support the scalability and effectiveness of our operations. You will drive strategy for ***’s Service Cloud implementation in partnership with IT, Product, Engineering, Policy and additional stakeholders. As a Service Cloud expert, you will be responsible for identifying issues, gathering and clarifying business requirements, providing recommendations, performing configuration for Service Cloud system enhancements, conducting user acceptance testing, and maintaining system configuration documentation. You’ll also manage day-to-day operations of the Service Cloud system administration as well as various other third party applications. In this role, you’ll act as a liaison between technical and non-technical departments and represent our business needs as a functional expert in a variety of focus areas.
Who You Are
We’re looking for an individual who has outstanding interpersonal skills and deep care for helping customers, exhibit proactive and positive aptitude and is great at navigating complex
issues. You are analytical, detail-oriented, curious about internet technology, and thrive in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment. If this sounds like you, you probably have experiences and skills which will enable you to:
● Partner closely with business-owner team and technical team to understand business problems, identify requirements, design and deploy Service Cloud solutions.
● Work with IT organizations and other stakeholders to document and maintain a prioritized list of requirements/user stories.
● Identify and recommend areas within *** Service’s operational process that can be improved via systems enhancements and automation.
● Configure Service Cloud and manage day-to-day administration to meet business needs.
● Configure third party solutions, such as a Learning Management System, Knowledge Management System, and Quality Management System, to meet day-to-day operational needs.
● Serve as an escalation point for critical issues and incidents.
● BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Technology, or similar focus area.
● 3-5 years of working experience in customer service, consulting, system administration/analyst roles.
● SFDC Administrator certification.
● In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of Service Cloud.
● Knowledge or experience working on internal tools in support of an operations team.
● Strong project management skills, with demonstrated experience prioritizing and delivering on a deadline.
● Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with internal stakeholders.
Business / Systems Analyst