ADT Inc. (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of security andautomation solutions in the United States and Canada, protecting homes andbusinesses, people on-the-go and digital networks. Making security moreaccessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT iscommitted to providing superior customer service with a focus on speed andquality of responsiveness, helping customers feel safer and empowered. ADT isheadquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs approximately 19,000 people throughoutNorth America. For more information, visit www.adt.com or followus on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
The Customer Experience Advanced Analytics group serves as the company’s leading analytical authority on our existing customers, translating data into high-value, actionable insights for senior leadership and business partners, developing and refining new analyses in response to business needs, and bringing expertise on emerging trends in data analytics and predictive modeling with a focus on supporting the marketing, sales and operations groups.
This Sr. Analyst will support the operating business units and other key members of the Analytics department. He/she will be charged with managing our existing customer marketing campaigns and covering customer insights and growth opportunities from ADT’s customer database and operational systems. This role involves extracting and analyzing data across all business units and functions, identifying trends and opportunities for improvement. The ideal candidate will have deep working knowledge of various analytical and financial tools for evaluating trends and measuring performance against qualitative and quantitative objectives.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Experience analyzing business campaigns and managing campaign lists
- Work with the CXO finance team, to deliver explanations from an operational standpoint of monthly performance and forecast expectations
- Experience with data extraction, cleansing and normalization of data inconsistencies
- Analyze ADT customer operational, demographic, 3rd party, and or big data.
- Utilize correlations, cross tabs, and other statistical analyses to identify customer insights and drivers affecting retention, engagement & satisfaction
- Have the capability to utilize advance analytical and financial tools and the ability to interpret and translate the findings into business strategy and results
- Develop recommendations including Marketing and Operational changes based on customer insights
- Be capable of working closely with the business to define and build implementation strategies with the business to drive business results and measure value creation
- Develop and provide innovative ways to provide key actionable insights on a geographical basis to support field sales operations
- Develop executive-level presentations to illustrate data insights, present key findings and drive key decision-making
- Provide innovative ideas on how to improve processes and results
- Provide recurring weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting to various levels and functions in the organization
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Education: Undergraduate degree required, graduate degree preferred
- 3+ years of related experience required, 5+ years preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree with emphasis in finance, data analytics, mathematics, statistics, or similar
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft office – advanced knowledge of Excel
- Experience with Tableau, OBIEE, or equivalent tools.
- Experience and proficiency with SQL and R programming languages
- Comfort with querying and manipulating large data sets
- Experience working within a big data environment preferred
- Outstanding analytical skills; comfortable working with, interpreting and presenting data
- Passion for delivering the ideal customer experience
- Coachable, strong desire to learn, and enthusiasm for creating customers for life
Year one Critical Success Factors include but are not limited to:
- Performance of Customer Marketing campaigns to deliver targeted financial results
- Develop Residential, SMB and Health customer insights and data analytics to drive improvement in Customer Retention
- Achieve company retention and resale targets
Equal Employment Opportunity Section:
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer.We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best tofoster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal isto serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when wehave the best talent working in an environment where employees feel includedand recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.
ADT LLC is an EEO Employer
Want to learn more about ADT?
Visit us online at www.adt.com