Sr Campaign Marketing Manager
NICE inContact is looking for a high-performing, self-driven, creative Senior Campaign Marketing Manager to deliver complex, multi-channel campaigns to drive awareness, consideration, purchase and expanded adoption of the NICE inContact contact center platform across our three primary go-to-market segments: Key, Premier and Small / Medium businesses. Reporting to the Senior Director of Demand Generation, you'll join a group of highly collaborative and entrepreneurial marketers and take the lead in the cross-functional orchestration of targeted, integrated marketing campaigns that drive quality outcomes for the business by delivering specific segment pipeline goals and other marketing metrics.
As a Sr Campaign Marketing Manager, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Drive the strategic development and execution of integrated marketing campaigns, including but not limited to top of funnel demand generation campaigns, nurture, etc.
- Work cross-functionally with key stakeholders on campaign GTM strategy, and manage regular check ins, program calibration and 4-quarter out planning.
- Manage planning, development and timely execution of campaign plans with multiple owners across, but not limited to, product marketing, digital marketing, corp comms and marketing operations.
- Create project briefs that communicate the purpose and goals, drive the implementation through project plans and inspire great outcomes.
- Manage logistics, budgeting, scheduling elements as related to campaigns
- Manage lead acquisition, nurture and follow-up; collaborate with sales to ensure strong follow-through on sourced leads.
- Track program results, measure program success, and report metrics via SFDC and presentations to stakeholders and sales teams. Recommend improvements based on results.
- Take a data-driven approach to customizing marketing assets and developing initiatives that align with the customer journey, sales buying stages, and support segment-specific needs.
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Public Relations, or related field (or equivalent work experience) is required. MBA preferred
- Minimum 7+ years experience in B2B Marketing, preferably in a Demand Generation role. Strong background in campaign development and marketing program execution required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with exceptional attention to detail and flawless execution.
- Ability to present program strategy and plans clearly, collect and act on feedback from a broad group of stakeholders.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required – and importantly, proactively and clearly communicate expectations and deadlines clearly to internal audiences.
- Comfortable working with Sales teams, cross-functional Marketing teams, Executives, and Customers.
- Ability to execute programs on time, on budget, and with existing resources.
- Collaborative in nature and desire to work as a team.
- An acute understanding for the impact of design and copywriting, and an exceptional ability to identify good design and copy.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com. Marketo knowledge a bonus.
- Candidates with SaaS business experience, high-growth software and/or contact center experience have an advantage.
- Strong email copywriting skills will give you an advantage.
- Experience in hi-tech or telecommunications related field. Contact center experience
- SaaS/on-demand software experience
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Domo, Eloqua and/or Marketo
ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.